cygwin, libtool, gdb: dll not found

Wed Sep 22 21:02:00 GMT 2004

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> Charles Wilson writes:
>

>>[cygwin list: I'm CC'ing this so that it goes into the archives, but
>>it's pretty technical about the innards of libtool...]
>

> Great.  This addresses my yet unanswered problem that holds back guile 1.7.1
>
>     http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-09/msg00883.html

I dunno, Jan -- I'm not sure the problem you are seeing is related --
because older gcc's didn't put const items into .rdata anyway.  But,
there were a number of other fixes in libtool-1.5.10(cygwin), both mine,
and the ordinary 1.5.6--1.5.8--1.5.10 march of progress.

Give it a shot, but I don't think the .rdata issue is causing your problem.

--
Chuck