cygwin 1.5.12 & 1.5.13 break utime() on Windows 98 [Solved in snapshot]

Josef Drexler josef@geology.cornell.edu
Sat Apr 2 23:04:00 GMT 2005

I wrote:
> I just upgraded to cygwin 1.5.13, and since I did so, the utime() system
> call stopped working on my Windows 98 system.  It returns a "permission
> denied" error when it should succeed instead.
[...]

Hmm, never mind.  After browsing the mailing list archive, I noticed a
similar problem had been reported for utimes() (which I didn't search
for...), and I've confirmed that the problem disappeared when I
installed the latest snapshot.

Sorry for the noise.

--
    Josef Drexler                 |       http://jdrexler.com/home/