svn binary file altered on local copy

Vincent Dedun kraken@smousseland.com
Mon Apr 4 07:42:00 GMT 2005

>> To reproduce this, just install lastest stable cygwin version with
>> default options plus devel packages, checkout a repository, add a gz
>> file, then commit, and try to gunzip the local copy of the gz file.
>
> I have tried your reproduction recipe, but it works absolutely fine
> for me.
> The gzipped file remains intact.
>
> Max.

So i don't understand where it does come from, we have a linux SVN
server if repo on ext3 partition. On a basic cygwin installation
(1.5.13), this recipe reproduce the problem.

With tortoiseSVN, or linux svn client, the problem doesn't appear with
the same svn server.

Nevermind, I use tortoiseSVN now and it's OK like this.

It must deal with windows dll versions or someting..

Kraken.