stupid graphviz tricks, Was: Re: 1.5.14-1 cygwin1.dll could not be found

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Thu Apr 7 07:32:00 GMT 2005

Brian Dessent schrieb:
> *** WARNING: huge graphic: 5155x1151 pixels ***
> http://dessent.net/cygwin/cygpackages.png

> You can also try the pdf version, which you can actually zoom into and
> read the names of each node.  The png file would be absolutely enormous
> if it was readable.  You have to keep zooming quite a bit to get it
> readable though.
> http://dessent.net/cygwin/cygpackages.pdf

I output such graphs as svg normally.
dot -Tsvg ...
More interesting would be the script to create the dependency graph dotfile.

I also often use java applets to represent such huge graphs dynamically.
HyperWiki and HyperApplet. http://hypergraph.sf.net/

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban