INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX (undeclared first use this...
josollari@sapo.pt
josollari@sapo.pt
Mon Apr 11 07:33:00 GMT 2005
Hi,
I am following a win32 tutorial, but I had a problem in one of the exercise.
I had this error:
Exercise.cpp:18: error: `INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX' undeclared (first use this
function)
Exercise.cpp:18: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each function it appears in.)
Exercise.cpp:18: error: parse error before `;' token
Exercise.cpp:20: error: `InitCtrlEx' undeclared (first use this function)
Exercise.cpp:22: error: `InitCommonControlsEx' undeclared (first use this
function)
The code of the program is this:
INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX InitCtrlEx;
InitCtrlEx.dwSize = sizeof(INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX);
InitCtrlEx.dwICC = ICC_BAR_CLASSES;
InitCommonControlsEx(&InitCtrlEx);
I included Commctrl.h
I linked comctl32.lib
And I have comctl32.dll version 5.82.2900.2180
I also tried to use just:
InitCommonControls()
but this latter gives me this error:
2 [main] Rain 3976 handle_exceptions: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
1854 [main] Rain 3976 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to
Rain.exe.stackdump
How can I solve this problem?
Thanks,
Joao
SMS GRÁTIS do seu PC para qualquer rede nacional (TMN, Vodafone, Optimus e PTC). Basta instalar o SAPO Messenger e adicionar amigos!
Vá agora a : http://messenger.sapo.pt/sms/
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list