Change Default Text File Format after installation

Sebastian Schuberth s.schuberth@tu-bs.de
Mon Apr 11 13:57:00 GMT 2005

>>where does Cygwin store whether the user has chosen DOS or UNIX as the
>>"Default Text File Format" when installing? Is it possible to change that
>>setting without re-installing Cygwin?
>
> In the mount table.  See "man mount".  Google for "cygwin remount binary"
> for a handy one-liner.

Thanks. The default mounts seem to be encoded in the Windows registry,
as there is not fstab. It also seems I need to change the flags in a key
named "cygdrive flags" if I want to change the mount mode of
auto-mounted drives. Is that correct? Is there an explanation of the
flags somewhere (well, without having to checkout all the source code
and search for it ...).

--
Sebastian Schuberth