cygwin (pipes?) VERY slow on Windows Server 2003 / AMD Athlon 64

Peter van Heusden pvh@wfeet.za.net
Wed Apr 13 17:56:00 GMT 2005

I installed the cygwin1.dll from the latest (13 April 2005) snapshot,
and the problem goes away. Thanks! As to the inconsistent versions, I
can only conclude that's because I installed stuff from a new mirror
today - must have got some old versions or something. Anyway, I looked
forward to the next release, and will do an update when that comes out.

Thanks again!
Peter