[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.15-1

Jonathon Merz jonathon.merz@gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:06:00 GMT 2005

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
>available for download.  As usual, a list of what has changed is below.

I realize it's kind of going against the grain to not complain and
whine, but Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for this release :)  I just
want to extend thanks to CGF, Corinna, and everyone who, unlike myself,
has taken the time to report bugs (with proper bug reports!) and
somewhere along the line fixed an annoyance that's been bothering me for
a few releases.  So, to say it one more time and not waste too much more
bandwidth: Thanks!