can not run OPUS MAKE

lin q linq936@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:55:00 GMT 2005

Hi,
  It is strange:in cygwin when I am trying to run OPUS MAKE, I always get
this error,

OPUS MAKE: Don't know how to make '!*'. Stop.

  I turn on the debug mode and I see the following,

*** Read c:\opus6.12/make.ini ***

Note: You are using Opus' default initialization file 'c:\opus6.12/make.ini'

*** Done c:\opus6.12/make.ini ***
*** Read <some path>\s/make.dbg.nt ***
*** Done <some path>\s/make.dbg.nt ***
*** Tracing OPUS MAKE ***
„¡!*                                                  absent
„    check rules
„    no inferred source found
„    update !*
OPUS MAKE: Don't know how to make '!*'. Stop.

If I run OPUS MAKE against same makefile in tc-shell, then there is no
problem.

I wonder if there is any known problem?