can not run OPUS MAKE
lin q
linq936@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:55:00 GMT 2005
Hi,
It is strange:in cygwin when I am trying to run OPUS MAKE, I always get
this error,
OPUS MAKE: Don't know how to make '!*'. Stop.
I turn on the debug mode and I see the following,
*** Read c:\opus6.12/make.ini ***
Note: You are using Opus' default initialization file 'c:\opus6.12/make.ini'
*** Done c:\opus6.12/make.ini ***
*** Read <some path>\s/make.dbg.nt ***
*** Done <some path>\s/make.dbg.nt ***
*** Tracing OPUS MAKE ***
¡!* absent
ÂÂ check rules
ÂÂ no inferred source found
ÂÂ update !*
OPUS MAKE: Don't know how to make '!*'. Stop.
If I run OPUS MAKE against same makefile in tc-shell, then there is no
problem.
I wonder if there is any known problem?
_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar  get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list