ftp fails using cygwin but works with windows command window and IE, please advise

Bobby snyder100@bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 9 19:13:00 GMT 2005

Larry Hall wrote:
> At 11:18 AM 8/9/2005, you wrote:

Larry, some email programs quote the headers when forwarding a message.
All the user has to do is cut them out, a simple cut procedure.
Mozilla Thunderbird and Mozilla have these nice features, as well as
outlook and outlook express.
Bobby