is there a cygwin maintainer for gnu emacs?

emacs user emacs_user@hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:17:00 GMT 2005

can someone please just tell me what to do in the debugger to try and
diagnose the problem?  the DEBUG text was not useful to me.  I am happy to
work on this, but I am afraid I need very explicit gdb instructions.
thanks...   Eli