Rationale sought: XEmacs 21.5.16 (test) build disabling MS windows toolkit

Shaddy Baddah Shaddy.Baddah@msa.hinet.net
Tue Aug 23 03:09:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

Rick Rankin wrote:
> I believe that the XEmacs 21.5 branch with --with-msw=yes has been broken for a
> while; however, I haven't tried to build it in a while, either. Assuming it's
> still broken, I suspect that's the "rationale".

Disabling it would make perfect sense then. Thanks for that.

> I've been doing 21.5 builds with VC++ because I didn't have time to try and
> figure out what the problem was and submit a patch upstream. It looks like I
> may have some time before too long, assuming someone else doesn't get to it
> first ;-)

I'd like to be able to say I'd do it, but it would need to be work done
in spare moments, which means it is unlikely that I could do it soon
unfortunately. TIA and good luck if you take the task up.

Regards,
Shaddy