handle_threadlist_exception called with threadlist_ix -1

Chris Taylor chris@equate.dyndns.org
Fri Dec 16 15:06:00 GMT 2005

Pavel Tsekov wrote:

>>>http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-10/msg00101.html
>>>
>>>I could not resist.
>>
>>As long as you're not resisting:
>>
>>http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-10/msg00101.html
>>
>>Still waiting for the patch...
>

> Forgive my bad memory, but I don't remember promising you a patch ...
> I also never insisted that you or anyone else must fix this bug. I
> found a bug and reported it and also included a testcase.
>
> By the way if the original poster does something in his code similiar to
> what was discussed in that thread it might prove useful to him to read it.
> This way he/she will know that this is a no-no on Cygwin.

You didn't, but you did find what you thought was the root cause - a
patch would certainly be appreciated..
cgf and Corinna don't have all the time in the world after all.

Mental note: learn C++ and/or C.

--

Spinning complacently in the darkness, covered and blinded by a blanket
of little lives, false security has lulled the madness of this world