perl Bundle::Cygwin / perl-bundle-cygwin package

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Sat Dec 24 23:50:00 GMT 2005

Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:

> I'm working on creating a bundle of common Perl modules that build and
> pass all significant tests on cygwin.
>
> I hope to have it accepted as a cygwin package.
>
> Any particular module requests or comment on my proposed names
> for the CPAN bundle or cygwin package?

I'm willing to accept requests for inclusion if there are some really
important modules missing in the main perl distribution tarball, e.g.
XML::Parser is included because some of the Gnome packages needs it and
it is quite stable.

However, Yaakov and Reini have demonstrated that it is not impossible to
create seperate packages for single modules, so why not make each module
its own package?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=