scp/ssh: non-interactive commands using "PasswordAuthentication" fail

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 31 07:11:00 GMT 2005

[...]
> > But, all kidding inside, I guess I really can't complain
> because I'm
> > selfishly holding back permission from Igor to debug this.  We all
> > know that no one can debug anything unless they get
> permission from me
> > first and there's no way that I would ever want people to
> debug cygwin
> > or provide patches to fix problems or anything like that.
>
> Just for the record, I didn't ask for permission to debug
> this --

Good, because you're not going to get it.

Season's Greetings from the Cygwin
Cutting-Off-Nose-To-Spite-Face-For-No-Perceptible-Reason Department.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle