/proc functionality; ls errors

linda w cygwin@tlinx.org
Wed Feb 2 06:00:00 GMT 2005

Cool - does that mean it was a bug and was fixed, or did it just
happen to disappear due to some other improvement?  Either way...
'bout how long does it take till things go from CVS to a release,
these days.  I've tried twice to build from CVS, but never seem
to have gotten a full build to run w/no errors (not to mention having
a woefully inadequate machine to build such a project on...(sigh)).
Such is life...:^).

linda

--
    In the marketplace of "Real goods", capitalism is limited by safety
    regulations, consumer protection laws, and product liability.  In