RFE: enhance setup.exe to used cached mirrors file

Erik de Castro Lopo cygwin-erikd@mega-nerd.com
Tue Feb 8 08:49:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:28:32 -0500 (EST)
Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu> wrote:

> The best way to second such requests is with a patch.  Remember,
> <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC>. :-)

Where would I find the code to setup.exe?

I had a look in the main CVS tree but couldn't find it.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"    Baldie is such a wonderful villain
The Linux/OSS community could not possibly ask for a better villain than
our man Baldie. He is absolutely perfect for the part. Just look at his
creds: 1) Physically repulsive; 2) Morally bankrupt; 3) Megalomaniacal;
4) Possessed of a truly nasty, abusive disposition; 5) Prone to Hitlerian
ranting; 6) Stalinesque paranoia... The list just goes on and on. The man
has the gift of true despicability, no doubt about it. If it weren't for
Baldie we'd be stuck with Bilgatus' merely vacuuous and creepy persona
for an anthropomorphization of the Evil Empire -- tepid at best."
  -- Matthew Alton in LinuxToday.com on Steve Balmer