Can't cd into directory

Jonathan Arnold jdarnold@buddydog.org
Tue Feb 8 19:18:00 GMT 2005

acidblue wrote:
> acidblue wrote on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 9:18 AM:
>
>> I'm using the following syntax:
>> cd '/cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings'
>> I get a " No such file or directory" message.
>> cygwin on WinXP installed to C:/
>>
>> I get this message no matter which directory I try to cd
>> into. Driving me nuts Please help.
> <Joerg.Schaible@Elsag-Solutions.com>

You should probably double check the pages found here:

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#using-pathnames

in the Using Cygwin document. Probably you have a problem with
the mount table.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog.org)
Amazing Developments       http://www.buddydog.org

I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages. -
  William H. Mauldin