RXVT copy/paste behavior

Dave "I do not speak for AT&T!" Korn dk@artimi.com
Wed Feb 9 21:51:00 GMT 2005

> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Phil Betts
> Sent: 09 February 2005 10:43

[ Um, I know this thread is supposed to be TITTTL'd, so I'm not going to discuss
the subject of the thread, but I do need to correct a minor misrepresentation: ]

> >   And don't tell me...
>
> I wouldn't dream of telling the great Dave K anything!  ksh saved my
> sanity back in the days when it was just csh or sh.

  I'm not that guy.  No relation whatsoever.  (Boy, did he ever ruin the
experience of googling one's own name for _me_ !)

  Any further discussion of the topic - bock bock b'gaaaawk.  You know the rest.

    cheers,
      DaveK