scponly for chrooted sftp server in cygwin

Christian Weinberger christian.weinberger@directbox.com
Thu Feb 10 18:35:00 GMT 2005

> I am attempting to setup and sftp server on a windows XP pro machine.  I have
> the latest cygwin and openssh files from cygwin.com.  I downloaded the scponly
> source files and am now attempting to compile them.  I get the following error
> message:

> helper.c:12:36: libgen.h: No such file or directory

Chad

Just uncomment the #included "libgen.h". Declarations from this file are
included in one of the cygwin default includes.

The only "hack" I had to do was to explicitly add one or two libraries in the
call to the linker.
Currently I´ve no access to my machine. I´ll check this later and post more
details if I can find the old makefile.

Regards,
Christian