env command seems to take all CPU

Guerte Yves-r57319 Yves.Guerte@freescale.com
Tue Feb 22 21:32:00 GMT 2005

	Hi,

first, thanks to Rolf Campbell for the answer about the "gmake -r -p -n" problem.
The last version of Cygwing fixes the issue.

But now I have a new problem :^)

I run Perl scripts in lower priority (under tcsh) by:
\nice -n 19 script.pl

The header of the script.pl is:
/usr/bin/env perl
for portability reasons.

I launched 2 Perl scripts in this way, and in the Windows Task Manager I see
the 2 "env" cmd take all CPU time (sum of the both near 70 or 80% and the Perl
interpreters have between 1 to 10%).

This is on Windows Server 2003 with AMD Opteron 244, 1.49GHz, 2.00GB of RAM.
On older machines with Win XP Pro and older Cygwin, the "env" does not appear
in the Windows Task Manager (may be used only to start the Perl interpreter).

If someone can help...
Best regards,
Yves