what package generate X11/Xlib.h and X11/Xutil.h

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo@unipex.it
Fri Feb 25 14:36:00 GMT 2005

shih lin wrote:
> Dear cygwin user:
>
>   Do any one know which package generate X11/Xlib.h and X11/Xutil.h
> I already download package Xfree86  lib and runtime lib
> the error is from
> make
> of firestarter(1.0.3)
> ----------
> In file included from eggtrayicon.h:25,
>                  from eggtrayicon.c:25:
> /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkx.h:33:22: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory
> /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdkx.h:34:23: X11/Xutil.h: No such file or directory

I don't know a lot cygwin, but I know linux and if I see this error on
linux platform, it mean that you lack "*devel" package, so try to search
xfree86-devel

>   My main purpose is let apache webserver work in my room of hotel which was
> powered by wireless , I believe isp is front desk of hotel,
> its ip is 209.206.237.20 (from portscan)

I try a nmap to your IP address, but all port are closed. Do you have a
router or a firewall between your machine and internet?

P.s. Why don't install a linux machine either a win with cygwin?

Michele