diff utilities!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Sun Feb 27 19:12:00 GMT 2005

1) Take some deep breaths and calm down.

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 08:34:44PM -0800, TAING Nguon wrote:
>I installed almost of the packets of cygwin into my XP system.  i can
>type diff-v.  And I am sure that I installed the packet diffutils
>because I can see this utility in /etc/seup, but it is strange thatbut
>when i typed cygcheck -c diff, It displayed nothing.
>
>Can you please tell me about this?

2) Tell you about what?  You installed a package called "diffutils" and
you can't figure out why "cygcheck -c diff" doesn't tell you anything?
How about either telling us what the actual problem is or using the
correct command "cygcheck -c diffutils"?  Perhaps you should also take a
minute to peruse http://cygwin.com/problems.html .

cgf