cygrunsrv: Service failed to respond in a timely fashion (1.5.11)

Robert Schmidt rschm@broadpark.no
Mon Feb 28 14:48:00 GMT 2005

Thanks, Brian!

Making sure cygwin is set up for "everybody" seemed to do the trick.
All services ran fine after a reboot.

For the record: no events of interest appeared in the event log (only
the Windows error message in the subject).  No output was produced in
/var/log.

Cheers,
Rob