Bug: link.exe

Isaac Foraker isaac.foraker@xilinx.com
Tue Jan 4 22:27:00 GMT 2005

I'll be plain.  I try to contribute feedback to open source projects
that I use.  I've had my own projects, and know how hard it is to get
feedback.  I like Cygwin.  It lets me switch between Unix and Windows
configurations relatively easily.

I am, however, greatly disappointed at how negatively certain members of
this list treat people who provide feedback.  Not being able to keep up
with the volume of the list, I don't always catch that upgrading Cygwin
will break my build configurations.  In future, I am inclined to not
report new problems after upgrading.  There are certain list members who
seem to have a deep insight into Cygwin, and rather than sharing, they
lambast those users who do not have the time to make Cygwin a major part
of their lives.  Not all of us have the time to review several months
worth of list archives to find what we need.  That just plain sucks.

Thanks for making such a useful tool available to the public.
IF