pipe problem and hanging ssh using Unison?

David Laidlaw dhl@cs.brown.edu
Wed Jan 5 04:05:00 GMT 2005

There is a pipe problems thread in the cygwin-patches mail archive that for
1.5.11-1.  This seems to be related to unison hanging when using cygwin's
ssh on w32 sp2.  I seem to still be getting hangs with 1.5.12-1, and don't
know how to revert to 1.5.10-3, which is the version that is reported to
work.  Any thoughts?  This thread was from back in September, but I can't
find any indication that the problem has been fixed.

Thanks!

--
David Laidlaw                                     Associate Professor
Brown Graphics Group                   Department of Computer Science