Another spurious "multiple copies of cygwin1.dll" -- this time in perl
Gerrit P. Haase
gerrit@familiehaase.de
Wed Jan 5 17:02:00 GMT 2005
fbartlet@optonline.net wrote:
> Gerrit has admonished me, and I am abashed -- I've run cygcheck (below).
You have actually read the website I quoted?
I.e. this:
"Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file as an
attachment in your report. Please do not compress or otherwise encode
the output. Just attach it as a straight text file so that it can be
easily viewed."
> I'm running cygwin v1.5.12-1 under WinXP Pro version 2002, SP 1
>
> Could the presence of two "C:\cygwin\bin"s in the path have any effect? There seems to be only
> one "/bin" entry in the PATH variables under Cygwin and Windows, though.
No. Should be no problem.
> Still, there is only one reference to cygwin1.dll in the following output.
Yes. I see nothing obvious.
Have you updated recently?
Gerrit
--
=^..^=
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list