fortune maintainer wanted and question for Corinna (was Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.)

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Fri Jan 7 03:30:00 GMT 2005

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

>> Any company firing me for "creating a hostile work environment" for
>> such a matter as this is, in my book, not a company I wish to work
>> for. YMMV.
>
> Nor I. In fact, I doubt many would disagree. But then, many have
> mouths to feed, and may not have the luxury of wishing.

Then you have no sense of self-worth. Sorry to hear that.

>> What the hell is some other employee doing snooping around your
>> computer to view these files?!? To me *that's* a hostile work
>> environment created by the snooping employee!
>
> Welcome to the 21st century Andrew.

This has nothing to do with what year it is. It's simple common sense.
Granted some employers don't have that but some do. I choose to work for
the latter.
--
Will the information superhighway have any rest stops?