Fortune potty-mouth and those who demand it

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 10 04:27:00 GMT 2005

Guys:

Don't email me privately on this matter.  It makes no sense to discuss this
"community" issue privately, even assuming I wished to do so, which I do
not.  This issue is only an issue at all because of the public nature of
Cygwin, so any discussions on the matter must also be of a public nature.

In that spirit, I will assume any private emails I receive on the matter
were intended to go to the list and accidentally went to me due to the
"Reply != Reply To List" issue we're still having to put up with even though
it's the 21st century, and I will send any replies of my own to the list.

Thank you for your understanding in this trying time of potty-mouth
oppression and the subsequent fall of Western Civilization.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.