is cygwin-announce broken?

Peter A. Castro doctor@fruitbat.org
Tue Jan 25 00:32:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Jonathan Arnold wrote:

> Peter A. Castro wrote:
> > Subject says it all.  I haven't seen anything sent to cygwin-announce
> > being reflected to the list for a while (since Jan 5th), and I know I
> > sent an annoucement for a new zsh on the 18th and it didn't show up.  Am
> > I just imagining this or is there a problem somewhere?
>
> I got an mt update announcement on the 20th from Corinna, so it
> seems to be working in some fashion.

Nope, the forwarding from cygwin-announce to cygwin is not working.  I
just checked the mail archives and there's a note from Brian Ford (Jan
10th) saying he has internet problems and the forwarding was broken as a
result.

Brian, any progress on this?

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>