Setup.exe problem: double-click selects wrong version

Fred Kulack kulack@us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 27 17:12:00 GMT 2005

> I think double-click should work as one single click in this case,
> because the user gets no feedback that he've done something other than
> he wanted to.

I think that's a perfectly reasonable argument to have.

If its important to the maintainers, we'll get indication of that now that
it has been posed here.

If its important to you, I suspect that patches to setup to make it
accept a double click operation would probably be thoughtfully considered
by
the maintainers.

See http://cygwin.com/contrib.html and give it a go.

Fred