Compiling GNU sed
www.mail
www.mail@ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 28 00:46:00 GMT 2005
Hi,
I have just updated my Cygwin, and I'm trying to compile the latest GNU sed
(4.1.3) with the command:
CC="gcc -mno-cygwin" ./configure --disable-nls
It compiles OK. But when I run make, I get several errors stating
"undefined reference to `_wcrtomb'".
If I compile it without the -mno-cygwin option, make produces the
executable successfully.
During compilation without -mno-cygwin, there is a message:
checking for wcrtomb... yes
But during compilation with -mno-cygwin, the corresponding message is:
checking for wcrtomb... no
Please could someone tell me my I'm getting ths error? All I know about
wcrtomb is that it's included in wchar.h. I don't have all Cygwin
packages, but the ones that I do have are the latest versions.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Regards,
Jonny
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list