Please try latest snapshot -- pthreads mutex users please note

Arash Partow arashp@hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 07:30:00 GMT 2005

Hi Brian,

What kernel version and what NPTL version do you have installed?

Kind regards

Arash Partow
Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net