base-file MANPATH and INFOPATH changes. Attn: Charles Wilson.

Sun Jul 10 16:37:00 GMT 2005

John Morrison wrote:
> I've changed the default MANPATH and INFOPATHs, they no longer reference
> any autotool locations directly as per a conversation with Igor
> Pechtchanski and Brian Dessent titled "/usr/man before /usr/share/man in
> MANPATH (Attn: man maintainer)".  I hope this doesn't cause any problems,
> please feel free to contact me.

I doubt that it will cause any problems, as the autotools are now
installed directly into the /usr hierarchy.  As long as MANPATH contains
/usr/share/man (INFOPATH, /usr/share/info) things should be fine.

--
Chuck