CGI problems whith latest apache2

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Thu Jul 14 11:25:00 GMT 2005


Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> Servus Volker,
> 
>> Hi list
>>
>> I get Internal Server Error's when trying to run any CGI script with
>> latest apache2. Can anybody confirm this ?
> 
> 
> Basic cgi (test-cgi) scripts are working for me try this t.pl: [1].
> I have not tried to activate my mailing list adminstration interface,
> but I think it should work when setting up my alias domains
> correctly, at least the login page of the ml interface is displayed.
> 
> However I have the annoying problem that transmission stops after
> every 8k when running Apache2 on my NT4 server and connecting from
> remote, anyway running on W2K works fine.
> 
> [1]:

This works for me too:

#!/usr/bin/perl
##
##  printenv -- demo CGI program which just prints its environment
##

print "Content-type: text/plain\n\n";
foreach $var (sort(keys(%ENV))) {
     $val = $ENV{$var};
     $val =~ s|\n|\\n|g;
     $val =~ s|"|\\"|g;
     print "${var}=\"${val}\"\n";
}

# Gerrit



--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list