cygwin 1.5.18 breaks gcc 2.95 compatibility

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Sun Jul 17 11:50:00 GMT 2005

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> Krzysztof Duleba wrote:
>> Do you know where can I find cygwin sources, or at least cygwin patches?
>
> It was removed from the repository in 2003:
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2003-10/msg01533.html
>
> However there are stale mirrors out there where it is still available,
> e.g. here:
> http://programming.ccp14.ac.uk/ftp-mirror/programming/cygwin/pub/cygwin/release/gcc2/

This is pretty fast: 71.83K/s

I'm fetching a complete copy of the release subdirectory of this
mirror now since I am missing some packages from the cygwin-1.13.x
days in my local repository.

Since the timestamps differ by one hour (the server seems to be in UK
(TZ=GMT), wget will fetch some more than neccessary for me (TZ=GMT+1)
(-> Remote file is newer, retrieving.), therefore I changed my TZ
setting to GMT to save some bandwidth ;)

Gerrit
--
=^..^=