access PocketPC filesystem from Cygwin
Igor Pechtchanski
pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Tue Jul 19 22:49:00 GMT 2005
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Jason Dufair wrote:
> Is it possible somehow to access the filesystem on the PocketPC that is
> attached to my PC? By "access", I mean "cd to at a bash prompt". I
> didn't find anything in the archives, and I dug around in /proc on a
> whim, but came up empty-handed.
Is there a way to cd to it from a cmd prompt? If so, use the same
directory/drive at the bash prompt (with appropriate POSIXification, e.g.,
use /cygdrive/e for e:). Otherwise, you're out of luck, as Cygwin doesn't
actually provide filesystem drivers -- it uses whatever filesystems the
underlying Windows can access.
Igor
--
http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor@watson.ibm.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
If there's any real truth it's that the entire multidimensional infinity
of the Universe is almost certainly being run by a bunch of maniacs. /DA
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list