Drop Win9x support? (was: Serious performance problems)

Linda W cygwin@tlinx.org
Sun Jun 5 20:29:00 GMT 2005

One wouldn't have to suffer much in performance...
see http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-06/msg00087.html.

Dynamic library linking is relatively cheap -- cheaper if the
user has the option to pre-install the lib for their OS-flavor.