need help

Carlo Florendo list-subscriber@hq.astra.ph
Tue Jun 7 07:22:00 GMT 2005

Amit,

Amit Regmi wrote:

> I am having problems with C:\libpst_0.3.4_win32\libpst_0.3.4\readpst.exe
>
> after downloading  cygwin1.dll and then placing at the same folder i
> get this message on execution
> " The procedure entry point __getreent could not be located in the
> dynamic link library cygwin1.dll
>
> help me out
>
> where can i find the "APPROPRIATE" version of the .dll file ...

Where did you download the libpst you have?  The message you get
indicates that they have linked their program with *a* cygwin DLL.
However, releases of the cygwin DLLs keep coming like popcorns that it
would be tedious to know which DLL version they did link against.  The
best thing for you is to get support from where you downloaded libpst
from.  They should provide the binary and source of the dll.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Carlo

--