Fri Jun 10 01:12:00 GMT 2005
alex hardy wrote:
> Every time I use the ./config comand it does not work.
Huh? This is way too vague to answer.
1. "./config" is not a standard command, do you mean "./configure"?
2. What software (exact version) are you trying to configure/build?
3. What is the exact command that you are typing?
4. What is the exact error that you get?
5. What is your exact system setup (cygcheck -srv output)
All of this is outlined at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> which you
seriously need to read.
> Also re openssl where can I find the sign.sh file
It's not part of openssl. It's included with mod_ssl though, and the
first few hits for a google search of "openssl sign.sh" will turn up
instructions for how to obtain and use it. Please consult google.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
More information about the Cygwin