Bug in chere

Nils Jeppe nils@pandemonium.de
Wed Jun 15 12:08:00 GMT 2005

Hi Dave,

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Dave wrote:

> If I understand what you mean, then I don't think it's possible. However, if you
> can find either:

Well I am not an expert on this, obviously :) But:

> a) the appropriate registry key to modify
> b) an example of a program that adds something to this context menu (the one
> with 'Customize this folder' on it), and a user to dig around their registry to
> find out how it does it,

I have TortoiseCVS installed, which adds entries to this menu... I *think*
the way to do this is via
\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers, but I
admit happily to being clueless about the windows registry :D

You can get tortoisecvs at www.tortoisecvs.org.

Hope this gives the necessary pointers.

- Nils