Numlock and java applications

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Mon Jun 27 13:34:00 GMT 2005

Wrong list.  Questions about Cygwin/X should be sent to the cygwin-xfree
list.  Redirecting.

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Casolaro, Didier wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm developping and testing java application under KDE (3.4.0)
> environment trough cygwing running on Windows XP. If numlock key is
> active, some keys of my keyboard (enter, arrows, numpad keys, backspace)
> don't work any more with any java application.
> Is there any patch anywhere to make java application working properly
> without having to unlock numlock key?
>
> Thanx for your answer...

AFAIK, no.  But you may get other answers on the cygwin-xfree list.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT