keychain service--hanging in ssh-add
Corinna Vinschen
corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Thu Mar 3 11:40:00 GMT 2005
On Mar 3 00:22, Karl M wrote:
> Corinna...I have not heard back from Hack after I sent him an e-mail a week
> ago. I am happy to support an updated keychain package, or just place my
> files in the archives. We can wait a while longer to see if we hear from
> Hack. Just let me know how you would like to proceed.
If you like you can send an ITP to cygwin-apps. Considering that Hack
could be on vacations or something like that, let's wait another two weeks
or three, though. After that, I think we can define the keychain package
yours.
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list