Error on make expat-1.95.8

Gerrit P. Haase gp@familiehaase.de
Sun Mar 6 19:27:00 GMT 2005

Robert Mark Bram wrote:

> Hi Gerrit,
>

>> 1. Expat is included in the netrelease, install it using setup.exe.
>

> What does this mean? Is this a specific package perhaps?

For Cygwin you should be able to install the package 'expat' via
setup.exe, ie. this is done automatically in case you install 'perl'.
The Cygwin 'netrelease' are all packages available from the official
mirrors via setup.exe.

>> 2. If you really need to rebuild yourself, get the source from the
>>     Cygwin mirrors which includes my patch to build clean on Cygwin.
>

> Well, I am actaully trying to compile zoom-1.0.2beta2.. I tried without
> the new expat packages and still get errors:

The error below is not related to expat.

--
=^..^=

Action Soccer: http://www.action-soccer.de/?lv=de&id=505
(german online game)