mkgroup -d -g still not working -- details

Mirko phaccount@nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 17 16:56:00 GMT 2005


This is a follow up on a post and reply of a few days ago.

Things are still not working.  Here are a some details of my (mis) 
adventures:


For my own account,
 >mkpasswd -d -u 985...
returns an entry with a default group of 105...

If I then try to get group info for the above group,
 >mkgrop -d -g 105...
I get: NetGroupEnum() failed with 2220.  I get the same reply if I 
specify any random group name.

Note that if I try to find the group locally,
 >mkgroup -l -g 105...
I get a different reply: LookupAccountname(105...) failed with 1332.

Am I doing something wrong, or is my system/domain set-up unfriendly to 
mkgroup?

Thanks.
-- 
m*irko*vukovic-at-nycap-rr-com
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: cygcheck
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20050317/c0cf31fc/attachment.ksh>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/


More information about the Cygwin mailing list