problems with cygwin1.dll in openssh installation

Boyan Yurukov yurukov@gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:57:00 GMT 2005

OK then, I cleaned all and installed cygwin exactly as said on
www.cygwin.com. Then I ran "ssh-host-config" and "net start sshd" and
I got the same exact error.
The only copy of cygwin1.dll is in /bin as installed. I do not know
how this .dll can be out of sync with "sshd", since they are from the
same package which I assume has version control.
Boqn.