Postgres 7.2

Larry Hall lh-no-personal-replies-please@cygwin.com
Fri Mar 25 10:18:00 GMT 2005

At 10:53 PM 3/24/2005, you wrote:
>Larry -- You've partially diagnosed my problem for me.
>
>Here's what's going on (in detail):

<snip>

>But, since PROD is working fine (v. 7.2), I want to get DEV running again
>with the same (7.2) version.  Once that's done and I understand the setup
>in the DEV and PROD environments, I'll upgrade to more up to date
>version.s

I see.

>I hope that better explains why I'm looking for version 7.2.

Yes, it does.

>Any pointers
>on where to obtain it would be helpful.  I looked for the "Cygwin Time
>Machine", and while I found references, I can't find any working sites
>which have old tar.bz2 setup files for Cygwin.

Did you miss the initial post from Peter Castro?

<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2005-01/msg01100.html>

Browsing his mirror, I found Postgres versions back to 7.1.x.  Please
be sure to read his full announcement and/or the text at the site so
you understand what you're using and it's limits/benefits.

Holliston, MA 01746