Errors in #include files when compiling a Legacy C++ Application

Brian K. Whatcott bwhatcott@meicompany.com
Mon Mar 28 20:50:00 GMT 2005

Wayne,

I must admit, I read that page quickly, and saw the parts about giving a
complete explanation, but missed the part about how to do cycheck.  I am
sorry for the omission.  I have created a much simpler example (a version of
the proverbial "hello world" program).  Since the problem is in the compile,
the errors were basically the same.

I am forwarding this reply and the simpler example on to the mailing list.
The attached files are:

	hello.cc		- Hello world that writes to a file, instead
of cout.
	command.txt		- The compile command.
	hello_errors.txt	- File with the errors from the compile.
	cygcheck.out	- The cycheck output file.

All files are straight text (probably with Unix/Linux end of lines).

Thank you for taking the time to answer my email, and pointing out how I
could better state my problem.  Also, thanks in advance to anyone how can
help me solve this.

Brian K. Whatcott
Senior Software and Systems Engineer
Millennium Engineering Integration