rxvt with libW11 bug: doubled KP_Subtract and KP_Add

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 30 16:54:00 GMT 2005

1.  Is there a reason for this "font changing" functionality?  Is it size or
the actual font that this changes?  Either way, it seems to me that working
numpad + and - trumps this obscure feature.
2.  Shift-{+,-} is completely different from numpad-{+,-} under Windows, and
can fairly easily be separated out in the message loop.  If nobody beats me
to it I might perhaps take a look.  SteveO, how active are you in
maintaining rxvt these days?  If I get a patch together can we get it
deployed in short order (weeks, not months)?

--
Gary R. Van Sickle