Bespoke installations: simple elegance of setup.exe when setup.ini is absent

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Mon May 2 21:16:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 03:39:51PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>- I am glad that Chris' comments clarified that.  Let us all hope that he
>applies this helpful service across the board, and not just for those who
>call him on his often bizarre behavior here.  Well, except for the false
>accusations of dishonesty part, I don't think that's very helpful to
>anybody.

Yes, Gary, I'll be glad to respond to you again.  You have only but to
profess indignation at a harmless turn of phrase and I'll be there to
provide you with the outlet you are apparently looking for.

To just to address your hope -- with my awful email style how could I
resist putting anyone in their place who dared step out of line?  Are
you afraid that your strange power over me, where I immediately start
being helpful after you've made one of your every-few-weeks vituperative
forays into this mailing list, might cause me to shirk my duties?

Have no fear Mr.  Mesmer, I'll do my duty.  I can resist your powers
just enough for that, at least.

cgf